Saturday, February 14, 2009

You are not alone!

I have read many of my fellow classmates blogs regarding the WebQuest and I agree with the statements they make about actually making one as being a very overwhelming project. It seems that the hardest part is getting started, and after one does , having never done one before the process seems like a never ending task. I also, like many of you, began and then scrap my idea and will begin again tomorrow. I wanted to say Thank you to Dr. Luongo, for extending the due date. I'm sure I can speak for a lot of us , who will get it done and have already spent a great deal of time on it. I still believe it is an excellent way to teach and I only hope most districts will incorporate the amount of technology needed to use them in the future.
In closing I just want to wish my fellow classmates good luck with the assignment. Just know you are not alone in feeling the way you do. I am certain we will all get the job done!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get it done. And I can see it is a challenging project, but one that I think will help you in the long run.

    Being able to *use* the technology is more important than being able to simply talk or write about it.

    Think about it this way...Now, we know how our students feel when they learn something brand new. ;)

    Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree. The hardest part for me was getting started, but the rest is downhill from there. I just finished mine and feel relieved. God luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete