Saturday, April 18, 2009

Techno-Constructivism.

It occurs to me that thanks to Dr. Luongo we would all become Techno Constuctivists if given the choice. I know that this class has taught me so many new ways to incorporate technology into the classroom. If only we all had the modern classroom and resources to accomplish the many things we could do. I feel that using technology in the classroom empowers not only the students but all of us as teachers, since computers seem to be a skill that is mastered by students regardless of their learning ability. I think about what other classmates have written on this subject in their blogs and I agree entirely. This course has made me want to do more with technology for my students. I agree with all the articles that promote the use of not only technology but the teaching ability of the creative techno constuctivist for being able to go further with engaging their students.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!

    I think knowing why we should use technology is important, but being able to actually use it is even more important. Hopefully this class has shown you various ways to use technology. You may not be able to use all of the techniques we have learned, but if you use just one way, I consider this course a success!
    :)

    ReplyDelete