Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogging

I like the idea of blogging and I enjoy reading and commenting on other students blogs as well as reading the comments left on my blog. It appears that this is a very contemporary concept that is accepted world wide. The articles and videos on blogging were very interesting and I must admit that by reading other blogs we can all benefit from resources and discussions that take place. Though I was unfamiliar with posting blogs before I took this course I was aware of what blogging was, I had not participated in the activity until this course. I do enjoy blogging and reading other teachers opinions of things and I find it a valuable tool. I must say that I really approve of Mike's idea of having his high school students blog to express their opinions and general knowledge of the subject matter. Great idea Mike!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you all taking on the blogging.

    Plus, I hope you can use this piece of technology in the future.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete